Apply for Indian Voter Card Online
Voter Id Card is really necessary for both voting process and as a proof of identity. In past era, applying for the voter id card was a tough job. But nowadays, it has become a simplest one. Just follow some instructions and its done.
Following are the instructions which you have to follow in order to apply for voter id card:-
Instruction 1: Go to the website eci-citizenservices.nic.in
Instruction 2: On this webpage, you will find information like User Name/Mobile No., Password, Officer Contact List, New User Registeration and Forgot Password.
Instruction 3: Now, Click on New User Registeration option.
Instruction 4: New webpage will be displayed asking your mobile number and E-mail ID.
Instruction 5: Enter your active mobile number and E-mail id and click on Register option.
Instruction 6: A verification code will be sent on your given mobile number. Submit that verification code on displaying webpage.
Instruction 7: Now, select Proceed option. Webpage showing Form 6 Application will be dispalyed before you.
Instruction 8: Fill the Application form with required information like name. date of birth, place of birth, city, district, sex and language.
Instruction 9: Now, upload your required documents like color passport-sized photo, id proof, address proof and age proof.
Instruction 10: After filling the form correctly, Click on Submit option.
Instruction 11: On submitting the form, you will get an application id number. Keep this number with you to track your application status.
2) If you are an existing user that fill the enter the username/Mobile number and Password and click login button.
Points to Remember:
- For changing address, you need to get a new voter id card for your new constituency.
- For correcting mistakes, you can apply for correction by using a particular application form.
- Do not apply for voter id card if you are already having a voter id of particular constituency as it is illegal in India.
You may also find below news interesting:
- It has become mandatory for all UP Board students who are eligible for government scholarship to have Aadhar Card as the State government will now deposit the scholarship money directly in the bank account of eligible students holding Aadhar cards...
- Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA), Purnea has declared the final exam result for the post of Block Technological Manager (BTM), Accountant, Assistant Technological Manager (ATM)...
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank has declared the final result for Officer Scale-I post. Written test was held during September 2014 & interview was held from 02-02-15 to 04-02-15, from 06-02-15 to 10-02-15 & on 13-02-15...
- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the list of candidates eligible for interview for the post of General Medical Officer of Advt No 15/2014. Those candidates who are selected have to attend the interview...
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has announced the result of written exam held on 11-01-2015 for Probationary Officer (HR)/ AM (HR) post...
- Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BHAVINI) has declared the exam result of written test held on 17-08-2014 for the post of Technical Officer (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation) of Advt No 01/2014...
- Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank (CGGB) has released the list of candidates eligible for interview for the post of Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose). Those candidates who are selected have to attend the interview held in 1st Week of April 2015...
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has declared the result of written exam held on 29-03-2014 for Mining Officer and Mining Inspector posts. Those candidates who are selected have to attend for interview to be held from 23-03-2015 to 26-03-2015...
- Calcutta High Court has announced the exam result of written test held on 08-06-2014 for Group D posts. Candidates who will be selected have to attend the viva-voce which will held on 18, 19, 20, 21-02-2015. Candidates will receive the admit card for Viva-voce by Speed Post by the Office...