Apply for Indian Voter Card Online
Voter Id Card is really necessary for both voting process and as a proof of identity. In past era, applying for the voter id card was a tough job. But nowadays, it has become a simplest one. Just follow some instructions and its done.
Following are the instructions which you have to follow in order to apply for voter id card:-
Instruction 1: Go to the website eci-citizenservices.nic.in
Instruction 2: On this webpage, you will find information like User Name/Mobile No., Password, Officer Contact List, New User Registeration and Forgot Password.
Instruction 3: Now, Click on New User Registeration option.
Instruction 4: New webpage will be displayed asking your mobile number and E-mail ID.
Instruction 5: Enter your active mobile number and E-mail id and click on Register option.
Instruction 6: A verification code will be sent on your given mobile number. Submit that verification code on displaying webpage.
Instruction 7: Now, select Proceed option. Webpage showing Form 6 Application will be dispalyed before you.
Instruction 8: Fill the Application form with required information like name. date of birth, place of birth, city, district, sex and language.
Instruction 9: Now, upload your required documents like color passport-sized photo, id proof, address proof and age proof.
Instruction 10: After filling the form correctly, Click on Submit option.
Instruction 11: On submitting the form, you will get an application id number. Keep this number with you to track your application status.
2) If you are an existing user that fill the enter the username/Mobile number and Password and click login button.
Points to Remember:
- For changing address, you need to get a new voter id card for your new constituency.
- For correcting mistakes, you can apply for correction by using a particular application form.
- Do not apply for voter id card if you are already having a voter id of particular constituency as it is illegal in India.
You may also find below news interesting:
- Divyanka Tripathi (Ishita) and Karan Patel (Raman) of 'Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' got the favorite jodi award this year at the 'Star Parivaar Awards 2015'. The award ceremony was held at the National Sports Club of India in Mumbai on 17th May 2015...
- This year, Karan Patel and Divyanka Tripathi were honoured with Best Popular Actor and Best Popular Actress Award respectively for 'Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' in 8th Boroplus Zee TV Gold Awards 2015. The award ceremony is going to be telecasted on 21 June 2015 at 7:30pm...
- Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up vacant posts of Accountant through Lekhpal Recruitment Examination 2015...
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has announced the exam result of written test for the post of PTI Gr III & II Exam 2013. The recruitment to RAS, RPS, RTS and Rajasthan Sub-ordinate Services is made through an exam RAS/RTS Competitive Exam organized by the RPSC...
- Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC), Dhule Region has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 218 vacant posts of Artisan (Junior) & Assistant (Junior)...
- A marriage certificate is a proof showing two people are married. This certificate not only provide social security to a women but it also helps in opening a bank account after marriage, applying for passport and in case of marriage disputes...
- This years, Terminator rules the 'Country Music Award (CMT) 2015' held on Wednesday, 10 June 2015. Carrie Underwood was honoured with three trophies...
- Mika Singh, 38-year-old singer has been arrested by Delhi Police for assaulting a doctor at a concert in April. On 12 April 2015, the case of causing hurt and wrongful restraint was registered by the Police of Inderpuri police station against the singer...
- This year, Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut were honoured with Best Actor and Best Actress Award respectively in IIFA Awards 2015 (16th International Indian Film Academy Awards). The award ceremony was held on 7 June 2015 in Ritz Carlton Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia...