Apply for Indian Voter Card Online
Voter Id Card is really necessary for both voting process and as a proof of identity. In past era, applying for the voter id card was a tough job. But nowadays, it has become a simplest one. Just follow some instructions and its done.
Following are the instructions which you have to follow in order to apply for voter id card:-
Instruction 1: Go to the website eci-citizenservices.nic.in
Instruction 2: On this webpage, you will find information like User Name/Mobile No., Password, Officer Contact List, New User Registeration and Forgot Password.
Instruction 3: Now, Click on New User Registeration option.
Instruction 4: New webpage will be displayed asking your mobile number and E-mail ID.
Instruction 5: Enter your active mobile number and E-mail id and click on Register option.
Instruction 6: A verification code will be sent on your given mobile number. Submit that verification code on displaying webpage.
Instruction 7: Now, select Proceed option. Webpage showing Form 6 Application will be dispalyed before you.
Instruction 8: Fill the Application form with required information like name. date of birth, place of birth, city, district, sex and language.
Instruction 9: Now, upload your required documents like color passport-sized photo, id proof, address proof and age proof.
Instruction 10: After filling the form correctly, Click on Submit option.
Instruction 11: On submitting the form, you will get an application id number. Keep this number with you to track your application status.
2) If you are an existing user that fill the enter the username/Mobile number and Password and click login button.
Points to Remember:
- For changing address, you need to get a new voter id card for your new constituency.
- For correcting mistakes, you can apply for correction by using a particular application form.
- Do not apply for voter id card if you are already having a voter id of particular constituency as it is illegal in India.
You may also find below news interesting:
- This year 'Games of Thrones' was honoured by multiple awards and set a new record of winning 12 awards in 67th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards. The award ceremony was held on Sunday, September 20, 2015 at the Microsoft Theater in Downtown Los Angeles, California, and broadcast in the U.S. by Fox...
- Orissa High Court, Cuttack has announced the written test result for Junior Grade Typist/ Data Entry Operator posts held on 30-08-2015. Candidates who are selected have to attend the Skill Test in Type writing on 04-10-2015. E-admit cards will be available on website www.orissahighcourt.nic.in from 25-09-2015...
- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 1752 vacant posts of Pharmacist, Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician, Dental Hygienist, Physiotherapy Technician and Nurse...
- The 33 year-old wrestler and actor 'Sangram Singh' is ready to play a Haryanvi character in movie 'Twist Pe Twist'. Sujit Mondal is directing the movie 'Twist Pe Twist'. Movie is full of comedy, action and family entertainment...
- Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 73 vacant posts of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor...
- Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank (VKGB) has released the list of candidates eligible for interview for the post of Officer Scale I and Office Assistant (Multlpurpose). Those candidates who are selected have to attend the interview on 05 & 12-10-2015...
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Odisha has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 427 vacant posts of Junior Assistant and Junior Clerk under different Head of Departments & its sub-ordinate offices on contractual basis...
- The 33 year old actress Aamna Sharif has recently given birth to a baby boy on 14 September 2015 at a Mumbai Hospital. Aamna got married to her distributor-turned-producer boyfriend Amit Kapoor on 27th December 2013...
- PhD Entrance Test (PET) will now be taken online with revised PET question pattern. There is huge rush of students for for PhD Entrance Test (PET) conducted by M S University after a gap of two years. This year, double applications have been received for PhD...