Apply for Indian Voter Card Online
Voter Id Card is really necessary for both voting process and as a proof of identity. In past era, applying for the voter id card was a tough job. But nowadays, it has become a simplest one. Just follow some instructions and its done.
Following are the instructions which you have to follow in order to apply for voter id card:-
Instruction 1: Go to the website eci-citizenservices.nic.in
Instruction 2: On this webpage, you will find information like User Name/Mobile No., Password, Officer Contact List, New User Registeration and Forgot Password.
Instruction 3: Now, Click on New User Registeration option.
Instruction 4: New webpage will be displayed asking your mobile number and E-mail ID.
Instruction 5: Enter your active mobile number and E-mail id and click on Register option.
Instruction 6: A verification code will be sent on your given mobile number. Submit that verification code on displaying webpage.
Instruction 7: Now, select Proceed option. Webpage showing Form 6 Application will be dispalyed before you.
Instruction 8: Fill the Application form with required information like name. date of birth, place of birth, city, district, sex and language.
Instruction 9: Now, upload your required documents like color passport-sized photo, id proof, address proof and age proof.
Instruction 10: After filling the form correctly, Click on Submit option.
Instruction 11: On submitting the form, you will get an application id number. Keep this number with you to track your application status.
2) If you are an existing user that fill the enter the username/Mobile number and Password and click login button.
Points to Remember:
- For changing address, you need to get a new voter id card for your new constituency.
- For correcting mistakes, you can apply for correction by using a particular application form.
- Do not apply for voter id card if you are already having a voter id of particular constituency as it is illegal in India.
You may also find below news interesting:
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has announced the exam result of written test held on 11 & 12-04-2015 for the post of Assistant Registrar (Sanskrit Education Department) Exam 2014. Candidates who are selected have to attend the interview on 25-05-2015...
- Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 4391 vacant posts of Agriculture Coordinator in Health Department, Bihar, Patna...
- Vijaya Bank has announced the final result under CWE-IV for Probationary Assistant Manager post in JMGS-I. Vijaya Bank steadily grew into a large All India bank, with nine smaller banks merging with it during the 1963-68...
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 2400 vacant posts of Forest Guard by conducting Forest Guard Recruitment 2015...
- Indian Railways and NGO Impact India has jointly created a hospital on wheels named 'Lifeline Express' for providing healthcare service to patients free of cost. The hospital will roll into the Bhopal city on May 9 and will reach to Habibganj railway station and remain there till May 30...
- Government of India, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, West Bengal Circle has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 359 vacant posts of Postman/ Mailguard on direct recruitment...
- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) has announced the exam result of written test held on 29-03-2015 for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil)...
- The monsoon time table will be implemented on Konkan Railway route by Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd from June 10 to October 31 for those trains which will leave from originating stations from June 10...
- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 33 vacant posts of Lecturer in different disciplines of Govt Homoeopathic Medical Colleges of the State in Class-II (Group-B) of Odisha Homoeopathic Medical & Education Service...