Apply for Indian Voter Card Online
Voter Id Card is really necessary for both voting process and as a proof of identity. In past era, applying for the voter id card was a tough job. But nowadays, it has become a simplest one. Just follow some instructions and its done.
Following are the instructions which you have to follow in order to apply for voter id card:-
Instruction 1: Go to the website eci-citizenservices.nic.in
Instruction 2: On this webpage, you will find information like User Name/Mobile No., Password, Officer Contact List, New User Registeration and Forgot Password.
Instruction 3: Now, Click on New User Registeration option.
Instruction 4: New webpage will be displayed asking your mobile number and E-mail ID.
Instruction 5: Enter your active mobile number and E-mail id and click on Register option.
Instruction 6: A verification code will be sent on your given mobile number. Submit that verification code on displaying webpage.
Instruction 7: Now, select Proceed option. Webpage showing Form 6 Application will be dispalyed before you.
Instruction 8: Fill the Application form with required information like name. date of birth, place of birth, city, district, sex and language.
Instruction 9: Now, upload your required documents like color passport-sized photo, id proof, address proof and age proof.
Instruction 10: After filling the form correctly, Click on Submit option.
Instruction 11: On submitting the form, you will get an application id number. Keep this number with you to track your application status.
2) If you are an existing user that fill the enter the username/Mobile number and Password and click login button.
Points to Remember:
- For changing address, you need to get a new voter id card for your new constituency.
- For correcting mistakes, you can apply for correction by using a particular application form.
- Do not apply for voter id card if you are already having a voter id of particular constituency as it is illegal in India.
You may also find below news interesting:
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 350 vacant posts of Fitter, Turner, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Electrician, Wireman, Mechanic (Diesel), Mechanic (Tractor), Plumber, Carpenter, Welder, PASAA, Medical Lab Technician (Pathology) & (Radiology)...
- Mizoram Public Service Commission (PSC) has released the list of candidates eligible for interview for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) under Power Electricity Department. Those candidates who are selected have to attend the interview on 07, 08 & 09-09-2015...
- Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms (Personnel Wing) Puducherry has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 503 vacant posts of Upper Division Clerk (Group 'C' Non-Gazetted, Ministerial)...
- The 35-year-old Indian cricketer Harbhajan Singh will going to marry her long-time girlfriend Geeta Basra on 29 october 2015. Geeta Basra is a model and bollywood actress. The couple will tie knot at the Hotel Club Cabana in Phagwara which is about 20 kms from Jalandhar...
- Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Sangrur has announced the written test result for Stenographer post held on 13-08-2015. Sangrur was Capital of Erstwhile Jind State and Raja Raghbir Singh kept his residence here...
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research (JIMPER) Puducherry has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 56 vacant posts of Senior Resident on regular basis in various disciplines...
- From 25 August, Berhampur city bus service will be operated by a private party. The Ganjam Urban Transport Services Limited (GUTSL), a special purpose vehicle (SPV) will take the responsibilty. The terms of agreement of Odisha State Road Transport Corporation will be ended on 25 August...
- Office of the Chief Conservator of Forest, Uttarakhand, Dehradun has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 1194 vacant posts of Forest Guard or Wildlife Keeper/ Protector...
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced the result of written test held on 22-02-2015 by releasing the list of candidates eligible for interview for the post of Health Officer. Those candidates who are selected have to attend the certificate verification on 20-08-2015 & Oral Test (interview) on 24-08-2015...