Apply for Indian Voter Card Online
Voter Id Card is really necessary for both voting process and as a proof of identity. In past era, applying for the voter id card was a tough job. But nowadays, it has become a simplest one. Just follow some instructions and its done.
Following are the instructions which you have to follow in order to apply for voter id card:-
Instruction 1: Go to the website eci-citizenservices.nic.in
Instruction 2: On this webpage, you will find information like User Name/Mobile No., Password, Officer Contact List, New User Registeration and Forgot Password.
Instruction 3: Now, Click on New User Registeration option.
Instruction 4: New webpage will be displayed asking your mobile number and E-mail ID.
Instruction 5: Enter your active mobile number and E-mail id and click on Register option.
Instruction 6: A verification code will be sent on your given mobile number. Submit that verification code on displaying webpage.
Instruction 7: Now, select Proceed option. Webpage showing Form 6 Application will be dispalyed before you.
Instruction 8: Fill the Application form with required information like name. date of birth, place of birth, city, district, sex and language.
Instruction 9: Now, upload your required documents like color passport-sized photo, id proof, address proof and age proof.
Instruction 10: After filling the form correctly, Click on Submit option.
Instruction 11: On submitting the form, you will get an application id number. Keep this number with you to track your application status.
2) If you are an existing user that fill the enter the username/Mobile number and Password and click login button.
Points to Remember:
- For changing address, you need to get a new voter id card for your new constituency.
- For correcting mistakes, you can apply for correction by using a particular application form.
- Do not apply for voter id card if you are already having a voter id of particular constituency as it is illegal in India.
You may also find below news interesting:
- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 977 vacant posts of Bihar Veterinary Services (Basic Grade) Exam under Animal & Fisheries Resources Department, Govt. of Bihar...
- This year 'Queen', 'Haider' and 'Mary Kom' were honoured by multiple awards in 62nd National Film Awards. Kangana Ranaut won the Best Actress award for her performance in 'Queen'. The ceremony will be held on May 3, 2015...
- PT. B.D. Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science (PGIMS), Rohtak has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 145 vacant posts of Senior Resident and Demonstrator on contract basis...
- Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB) has announced the exam result of written test for the post of Sr Environmental Scientist and Environmental Engineer...
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 76 vacant posts of Inspector in Certified School And Institutions/ Organization and Methods Officer/ Lecturer/ District Women and Child Development Officer/ Superintendent/ Statistical Officer, Group-B...
- District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Birbhum has released the list of candidates eligible for interview for the post of Social Worker & Lady Counsellor. Those candidates who are selected have to attend the interview held on 30-03-2015...
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Limited has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 873 vacant posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Cementing, Civil, Drilling, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Production, Reservoir & Environment)...
- Karnataka Forest Department has announced the exam result of written test for the post of Deputy Range Forest Officer and Forest Guard. Candidates who are selected have to attend the document verification & medical test on 23, 24, 25, 26-03-2015...
- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 635 vacant posts of Stenographer in 12 various departments...