Apply for Indian Voter Card Online
Voter Id Card is really necessary for both voting process and as a proof of identity. In past era, applying for the voter id card was a tough job. But nowadays, it has become a simplest one. Just follow some instructions and its done.
Following are the instructions which you have to follow in order to apply for voter id card:-
Instruction 1: Go to the website eci-citizenservices.nic.in
Instruction 2: On this webpage, you will find information like User Name/Mobile No., Password, Officer Contact List, New User Registeration and Forgot Password.
Instruction 3: Now, Click on New User Registeration option.
Instruction 4: New webpage will be displayed asking your mobile number and E-mail ID.
Instruction 5: Enter your active mobile number and E-mail id and click on Register option.
Instruction 6: A verification code will be sent on your given mobile number. Submit that verification code on displaying webpage.
Instruction 7: Now, select Proceed option. Webpage showing Form 6 Application will be dispalyed before you.
Instruction 8: Fill the Application form with required information like name. date of birth, place of birth, city, district, sex and language.
Instruction 9: Now, upload your required documents like color passport-sized photo, id proof, address proof and age proof.
Instruction 10: After filling the form correctly, Click on Submit option.
Instruction 11: On submitting the form, you will get an application id number. Keep this number with you to track your application status.
2) If you are an existing user that fill the enter the username/Mobile number and Password and click login button.
Points to Remember:
- For changing address, you need to get a new voter id card for your new constituency.
- For correcting mistakes, you can apply for correction by using a particular application form.
- Do not apply for voter id card if you are already having a voter id of particular constituency as it is illegal in India.
You may also find below news interesting:
- District Magistrate of Ballia has recommended a re-examination of Chemistry paper of UP Board inter exam due to the reason that its question paper leaked before the examination on 3 March 2015...
- Scooters India Limited, Lucknow has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 50 vacant posts of Technician Vocational Apprentice Trainee (Automobile)...
- Kendriya Vidhyalaya has announced the exam result of written test for the post of PGT (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Economics, History, Geography, English, Hindi, Biology, Computer Science), TGT (Science, Maths, English, SST, Sanskrit, Bengali), PRT...
- Government of Tripura, Agartala Government Medical College (AGMC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 109 vacant posts of Junior Resident (non academic)...
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has declared the list ofcandidates eligible for interview for the post of Medical Officer of Advt No 02/2014. Those candidates who are selected have to attend the interview which will held from 02-03-2015 to 10-04-2015...
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 760 vacant posts of Male and Female Warder...
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Bhopal has announced the exam result of written test held on 23-12-2012 for the post of Technician Grade III (Track Machine/ Welder/ Carpenter) of Advt No 04/2012...
- District and Sessions Court, Rangareddy has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 83 vacant posts of Office Subordinate...
- Sikkim Public Service Commission (PSC) has announced the written test result for Preliminary Examination held on 17-02-2015 for the post of Accounts Officer under Finance Revenue & Expenditure Department, Government of Sikkim...