Apply for Indian Voter Card Online
Voter Id Card is really necessary for both voting process and as a proof of identity. In past era, applying for the voter id card was a tough job. But nowadays, it has become a simplest one. Just follow some instructions and its done.
Following are the instructions which you have to follow in order to apply for voter id card:-
Instruction 1: Go to the website eci-citizenservices.nic.in
Instruction 2: On this webpage, you will find information like User Name/Mobile No., Password, Officer Contact List, New User Registeration and Forgot Password.
Instruction 3: Now, Click on New User Registeration option.
Instruction 4: New webpage will be displayed asking your mobile number and E-mail ID.
Instruction 5: Enter your active mobile number and E-mail id and click on Register option.
Instruction 6: A verification code will be sent on your given mobile number. Submit that verification code on displaying webpage.
Instruction 7: Now, select Proceed option. Webpage showing Form 6 Application will be dispalyed before you.
Instruction 8: Fill the Application form with required information like name. date of birth, place of birth, city, district, sex and language.
Instruction 9: Now, upload your required documents like color passport-sized photo, id proof, address proof and age proof.
Instruction 10: After filling the form correctly, Click on Submit option.
Instruction 11: On submitting the form, you will get an application id number. Keep this number with you to track your application status.
2) If you are an existing user that fill the enter the username/Mobile number and Password and click login button.
Points to Remember:
- For changing address, you need to get a new voter id card for your new constituency.
- For correcting mistakes, you can apply for correction by using a particular application form.
- Do not apply for voter id card if you are already having a voter id of particular constituency as it is illegal in India.
You may also find below news interesting:
- KBDAV School, Sector 7, GC Mishra Memorial Charitable Trust and Yuvsatta, an NGO in joint efforts organized the second 'Girl Star Awards' at Tagore theatre on the eve of National Girl Child Day on Friday...
- It has been decided by the State government to hike the basic salary of Haldwani and Srinagar medical college's faculty members of different categories, including assistant professors, associate professors and professors by 10% to 20% with immediate effect...
- Repco Bank has announced the exam result of Online test held on 08-01-2015, 09-01-2015 for posts of Junior Assistant/ Clerk and Probationary Officer...
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 109 vacant posts of Dy Collector Superintendent of Police, Commercial Tax Officer & others by conducting State Services (Prelims) Exam-2014...
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) Recruitment for 109 Dy Collector, Inspector & Other Posts
- National Institute of Science Communication & Information Resources (NISCAIR), New Delhi has announced the final results of interview held on 20-01-2015 for the post of Project Assistant (Library Science)...
- West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare, Kolkata has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up 488 vacant posts of ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) [only female] on contract basis under National Urban Health Mission...
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST) has announced the final results of interview held on 13-01-2015 for the post of Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow...
- Satish Sahasrabudhe, an additional transport commissioner has issued the new circular on Wednesday for people applying for two-wheeler licence to sign an indemnity bond of wearing a helmet during journey. This circular will come into effect from 22 january, 2015 to all RTOs across Maharashtra...
- For children with cerebral palsy, autism and Down's syndrome, a helpline number 9878789218 has been launched by the rehabilitation centre-cum-special school 'Ashirwad'.Between the timings 9am and 5pm, advice regarding children with developmental delays can be taken by their parents by calling or messaging on the helpline number 9878789218...