UPSC Aspirant, His Wife Arrested With Fake Notes Of Rs 5 Crore: Raipur

An incident in Raipur, where a UPSC aspirant who had once cleared his Preliminary, along with his wife, got associated with a fake currency...

An incident in Raipur, where a UPSC aspirant who had once cleared his Preliminary, along with his wife, got associated with a fake currency group. They together have started to print the fake notes, of Rs 2,000 in the denomination.

Fake Currency Notes

Raipur police got a tip about such activities in the nearby areas. They put things under observation and later caught them with Rs. 5 Crore cash. All of which was fake. The couple named Nikhil Kumar Singh (29) and wife Poonam Agrawal (30) were residing in a rented house at Amlidih area of Raipur. They had been secretly operating a syndicate of printing fake currencies for the past one month.

Following a tip-off, the Raipur Senior Superintendent of Police Amresh Mishra alerted the city police. The police planned an attack, raided the house and caught the couple with Rs 5 crepe cash lying around near a coloured printer, two mobile phones and a laptop.

Police reports

The police were reported saying, "Singh was an aspirant for the UPSC civil services and even qualified the preliminary examination earlier. A few months ago he came to Raipur with his wife and got engaged in such illegal activities. They were in touch with some industrial houses and the NGOs".

The couple then tried to convince many other big and small companies about their tie-ups with NGOs. Pursuing them to invest money, the couple later would promise them to return 80 per cent of the sanctioned corporate social responsibility (CSR) funds, as soon as they sanction to the NGOs which will get the remaining 20 per cent.

Their tactics

Additional Superintendent of Police (Raipur) Prafulla Thakur says, "The couple accumulated huge fake notes and prepared its video clippings to win the confidence of the big companies and the voluntary organisations to deceive them". To earn the trust of the people, the couple had even opened a bank account in ICICI bank on the name of 'Pirari Solution Pvt Ltd', a fake name to deceive the companies.

Thank you for visiting us. Keep coming for more interesting content. 



Actors,38,Actress,39,Admit Card,52,Africa,5,amazon,7,ambani,33,america,9,Andaman,2,Andhra Pradesh,21,animals,22,Answer Key,12,Archery,3,Army,51,Arunachal Pradesh,1,Assam,6,Athletics,5,australia,16,Automobiles,5,Badminton,5,Bengaluru,12,Bihar,11,Biography,9,BJP,18,Bollywood,106,Boxing,1,bsf,2,bsnl,2,Buddhist,3,Business,33,CBSE,3,Chennai,7,Chess,1,Chief Minister,11,children,14,china,14,Christianity,1,CISF,1,collections,2,Computer,18,congress,5,Cricket,117,Crpf,1,defence,2,Delhi,19,Devotional,1,DO YOU KNOW,40,doctor,6,Download,1,education,211,Entertainment,261,Environment,90,farmer,5,Featured,91,Festival,23,Flood,16,Food,19,Football,3,Freedom Fighter,11,Gallery,13,General,251,Goa,7,Google,9,Government,75,Gujarat,12,Hall Ticket,11,Haryana,6,Health,53,Himachal Pradesh,4,Hinduism,32,Hockey,5,hospital,9,humor,15,Hyderabad,34,IAF,23,iit,5,iit m,3,Independence,9,India,153,Inspiration,101,Islam,1,ISRO,11,Jammu & Kashmir,7,japan,3,Jharkhand,2,Karnataka,25,Karunya,11,Kerala,57,Kollywood,12,Lakshadweep,2,Lottery,39,Madhya Pradesh,7,Maharashtra,18,manipur,1,Mumbai,16,mythology,3,Nagaland,5,navy,3,News,647,North India,22,Odisha,6,pakistan,48,Police,30,Politics,103,Pondicherry,3,pulwama,11,Punjab,7,Quotes,8,Railways,25,Rajasthan,14,Recruitment,42,Results,105,Review,19,roadways,5,Russia,1,Sikkim,2,sms,7,Social-Networking,30,South India,19,Sports,111,Sruthi,198,T20I,9,tamil nadu,39,Technology,92,telangana,18,Tennis,5,TEST MATCH,2,Tollywood,17,Tourism,44,Troll,9,Tutorial,12,twitter,12,united states,11,Uttar Pradesh,23,UTTARAKHAND,14,Viral,304,Voter ID,1,WallPapers,37,West Bengal,10,Wishes,3,woman,22,Wrestling,2,
All India Daily: UPSC Aspirant, His Wife Arrested With Fake Notes Of Rs 5 Crore: Raipur
UPSC Aspirant, His Wife Arrested With Fake Notes Of Rs 5 Crore: Raipur
All India Daily
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy